adjustable ipad stand, tablet stand holders。
After the warehouse receives the goods, they are sorted by category and then sent to the quality inspection teams of different categories. Each team member has many years of quality inspection experience. There are various inspection methods for different products. You can place an order in our system according to your needs. Select different inspection items, and the inspectors will inspect the products according to the items you selected. Each inspector is equipped with a handheld terminal to display various data of the product
About the problem piece
All defective products that occur during the inspection process will be photographed, videotaped and uploaded to the procurement system with detailed defective product descriptions. The procurement personnel will handle the problem parts, and the processing results will be fed back to the inspectors’ handheld terminals. The return and exchange team will carry out product return and exchange processing, and the product status will be updated to the system in real time, and you can check it at any time.
Quality inspection product classification
1. Groceries: toys, furniture, handicrafts, umbrellas, paper bags, packaging boxes, hardware utensils, daily necessities, DIY products, kitchen supplies, bathroom products, outdoor supplies, building materials, and other miscellaneous items.
2. Stationery: mobile phone wipes, bookmarks, plastic toys, bracelets, bracelets, stationery, children's intellectual toys, etc.
3. Textiles: clothes, bags, clothing accessories, fabrics, shoes, hats, towels, bedding
4. Hardware: red copper, electroplating products, auto parts, bearings,
5. Electronic and electrical products: lamps, flashlights, LED lights, radios, speakers, vacuum cleaners, fans, irons, calculators, etc.
6. Communication equipment: radio terminals, wires, network cards, telephones and accessories, antennas and other communication equipment.
7. Others: fitness equipment, glass, beauty equipment, TV accessories, industrial equipment, valves, hand tools, electric drills, electric hammers, screwdrivers, etc.